Join the hundreds of Central Ohio men who have pledged to make a difference & grow a beard in the month of November! Nationwide Children’s is delighted to kick off the 7th Annual Novembeard to raise money for the Hospice and Palliative Care Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Check out our Novembeard Website: NationwideChildrens.org/Novembeard
Honorary Pleasure Guild Member, David Rhodeback. Rhodeback co-created the Novembeard event in 2011, along with several other Nationwide associates and has seen it’s success grow each year. In 2015, our Novembeard growers helped us reach $30,000 in donations for Hospice and Palliative Care.
“This is a great example of men and women working together to benefit children for whom a cure is beyond reach.” Rhodeback said on partnering with Pleasure Guild. “Since 2011, we’ve raised over $75,000 for Central Ohio children and their families, during their greatest time of need.”
We invite you to become a:
- Bearder – I want to clean shave on November 1 and raise money while growing out my new, fresh beard during the month.
- Legacy – I have an established, epic beard but I want to raise money anyways.
- Supporter – I cannot grow a beard but I want to raise money anyways.
- Register & customize your personalized participant page (NationwideChildrens.org/Novembeard)
- November 1 – Clean shave your face!
- The rest of November – Do Not Shave your Face!
- Fundraise – using your beard as your billboard!
- Attend our end of month “Shave Off! Party” at Fado Irish Pub in Easton on Thursday, November 30 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Novembeard Events (check back soon for time and location updates)
Thank you to our sponsors